2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I know this may sound a bit trivial but, I need pray. My problem is bed bugs. I am going crazy dealing with them, My sleep is erratic. I have tried many things. I am itching all the time. I am so afraid that I will spread them to other places. I can't concentrate.
Replies
5
Views
149
  • Locked
I pray for my ### who is also facing problems. God Please keep him in his senses and I pray that he will not lose his senses. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
152
  • Locked
Dear God I pray for my friend who is struggling in life. In this crucial juncture of his life, even I have become a problem and have troubled him a lot. I scolded him and I repent for my mistake that I shouldn't have used such words. I pray that God heal his problems and bring him back to life...
Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Locked
And crash more trouble. Money and financial problems are tearing my household apart. My parents fight like they want to split but they can't even afford to split. I've sorta got a job but not really because for some reason it's not finalized yet. Also they are really weird about hours and...
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
please lord please forgive my sins and make me ### please prayer warriors please pray for me to have a child and make my family complete
Replies
6
Views
151
C
  • Locked
Please Pray That I find a job. I have been looking all over for a job that is best suited for me. I have been looking for the past couple of years and have not found one...pray for favor. Thank you!!!!!
Replies
3
Views
96
  • Locked
Dear God I am not worthy enough to be called as your daughter.. I sinned and I repent.. Whatever punishment you want to give me I will ### with all my heart.. But dont keep me away from you.. Dont let me go from you.. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
260
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my husband. Our marriage is on the rocks. He was and still in a relationship with another woman. He told his friends that he doesn't love me anymore. I am confused because if he doesn't love me, why he doesn't want to leave us. I already pushed him away but until now, we...
Replies
5
Views
101
  • Locked
urgent prayers for my son he is ### years charged for a criminal offence in the ###. for using his grandmother's bus pass his court hearing is on the ### of ### please pray for him that God will speak on behalf of him and he will be cleared
Replies
3
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray that my heart's desire be granted, the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my ### may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong. Lord, help my ### be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently...
Replies
3
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom