I know this may sound a bit trivial but, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeinchrist7

Prayer Partner
I know this may sound a bit trivial but, I need pray. My problem is bed bugs. I am going crazy dealing with them, My sleep is erratic. I have tried many things. I am itching all the time. I am so afraid that I will spread them to other places. I can't concentrate.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me. I have not had any new bites, and I have not seen any new bugs. Praise the Lord !!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know it may sound selfish. But I pray that God has mercy on the ### and allows them to win today's Super Bowl. Thank you God for your mercy.
Replies
8
Views
528
I know this may sound silly but since I was little I’ve had a dream to be a preacher and to travel the world. As I grew up I learned about ### and God’s generals. And after life occurred and even being to different I ditched a lot of my original ideals and went into full rebellion and because...
Replies
7
Views
476
This may sound stupid, but I am really having a problem. My wife, who I love dearly, has developed an unhealthy obsession with cats. They are "outdoor" but have control over the entire property. I feel like I can't do anything without the cats' permission. The front porch is full of "tarp forts"...
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom