Peace
Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God
I pray for my friend who is struggling in life. In this crucial juncture of his life, even I have become a problem and have troubled him a lot. I scolded him and I repent for my mistake that I shouldn't have used such words. I pray that God heal his problems and bring him back to life. Give him the strength to face the difficulties. I pray he get a good job and settle down. Please grant this. In the name of Jesus. Amen
I pray for my friend who is struggling in life. In this crucial juncture of his life, even I have become a problem and have troubled him a lot. I scolded him and I repent for my mistake that I shouldn't have used such words. I pray that God heal his problems and bring him back to life. Give him the strength to face the difficulties. I pray he get a good job and settle down. Please grant this. In the name of Jesus. Amen
