2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'd like to pray for ###, he's singing on a T.V. show and is a born again Christian. I pray that he will remain steadfast in his faith and that not only will the Lord bless him but that he will always remember that it was the Lord that gave him that talent and that he will not conform to the...
Replies
3
Views
348
J
  • Locked
Father I have a problem and I don't know what to do. I'm asking you Lord to help me. Lord my problem is about the girl I like ###. Lord she knows I like her and I know she likes me. Lord you have shown me that she is the one and Lord I thank you for that but Lord my problem is I don't really...
Replies
3
Views
61
  • Locked
Please stand in prayer with me for healing for ### and ###. They both have been very ill, doctors can't seem to find out what's wrong with ### and ### has a bad skin disease and eye disease. Lord please cover them with the blood of Jesus and let them be healed in your mighty name we ask this...
Replies
4
Views
80
H
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###, who fell off his bicycle on the left side of his face and knocked himself out for a few minutes. He got abrasions and a cut under and above his left eye. The doctor said the brain scan came out fine, but please pray that his brain and head will continue to be fine...
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and sisters Please pray for ###
Replies
5
Views
112
J
  • Locked
myself ### ### im facing lots of problems in my office as well as my personal life. everytime im hurt and insulted without reason by my own office colleagues. also im almost ### yrs of age and need a god fearing husband i had a bad past but now i pray for a good soulmate pls pray for me dear...
Replies
4
Views
117
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. We are facing some financial problems. We are burdened with sufferings and all kinds of problems like financial and deep debt. We are financially crippled. Only by miracle of God will somehow get us through this tough time. Please pray for us we cannot get out of this...
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
Dear Jesus. I thank you so much for the life you give me freely and without any conditions attached. Help me my Lord in getting a life partner who will love and take care of me. Provide me with a job my Lord so that I have to take care of the wife which I am seeking Lord. This is my prayer request
Replies
4
Views
128
  • Locked
we have been married for last 6 years. still we don't have a child. please for us so that we may have a child soon.
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
Dear Lord, my ex is always on my mind. I have a hard time moving on. I never wanted to move on. I love him dearly and I pray we could find that love again. We were so strong before. I pray constantly and ask for a miracle. I don't want to start a new life with anybody. I gave my heart to him and...
Replies
3
Views
487
Back
Top Bottom