2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
My friend needs prayer to help with the purchase of a unit that God would provide the right place for ###.
Replies
3
Views
93
  • Locked
WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME RIGHT NOW FOR ### TO BE DELIVERED FROM ANY SICKNESS FROM ANY LUNG CANCER WE CANCELLED IN JESUS NAME ANY SPIRIT OF DEATH RIGHT NOW AND WE DECLARE IN JESUS NAME LONG LIFE FOR ### ALSO WE CANCELLED IN JESUS NAME THAT HE WONT NEED A OXIGEN MACHIE TO CARRY WITH HIM. AMEN.
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WE PRAY RIGHT NOW FOR ANY CYST TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY TO LEAVE MY BODY RIGHT NOW, WE COMMMEND ANY INFERTILITY ISSUE TO LEAVE MY BODY RIGHT NOW AND TO RESTORE MY FALLOPIAN TUBES. IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEN. ALSO IN THE NAME OF JESUS I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I...
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
We thank you Lord Jesus for who you are and for everything that you has done for us. We pray in Jesus name right now for my son ### for you to lay your healing hands on him to remove any neumonia to clear his lungs and to heal his skin completely from any ### IS THE NAME OF JESUS THAT HE WILL BE...
Replies
4
Views
110
L
  • Locked
put this on your heart lord jesus please anwser our prayer and we need you right now ### and ### in your name please anwser our prayer and lord know our need and i need my income tax check to be in the office on Tuesday or Wednesday i need it lord jesus you know my need lord jesus i love you
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
my husband sergant ### ### is still in ### he has tryed 3 times to get transferred back to ### and got refused all 3 time , please pray that he gets tranfered back to ### soon like next month ,. and also pray that he gets to come home soon safe and alive god bless you all
Replies
4
Views
122
I
  • Locked
We were becoming good friends, he helped me so much when I was heartbroken, now we are not talking, it's been 4 days now. May we find a way to our friendship again if it is God's will. I am still praying for his 3 requests, to have good health, wisdom, and a good heart. Lord God may you solve...
Replies
3
Views
108
I
  • Locked
We were becoming good friends, he helped me so much when I was heartbroken, now we are not talking, it's been 4 days now. May we find a way to our friendship again if it is God's will. I am still praying for his 3 requests, to have good health, wisdom, and a good heart. Lord God may you solve...
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
Financial Recovery due to unemployment. I am in serious dept and asking that you stand with me in prayer that the LORD will restore all finances lost due to unemployment and lost my home, to be dept free and credit clearance. Thank you and GOD Bless You, ### member
Replies
3
Views
174
  • Locked
Lord I come to you today to thank you for this day, for the food that you put on my table, for my finances, my home and the most important thing my husband, I know you are taking care of him, I know you have all your angels with him, please Lord bless who ever and what ever is between us and...
Replies
3
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom