2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
i request the lord Jesus to open my doors of blessings for i have near ### years now without a job and whatever i try to do never succeed. i request God to forgive me if there is sin i did and i never repented. please brothers and sisters pray for ###. i will testify when the lord change my...
Replies
8
Views
185
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Jesus Christ, I thank you for this day and for the many blessings that you have bestowed upon me. I look to you for forgiveness, strength, love, protection, wisdom and patience. I ask for my well being, for a new job, for the safety and protection of my family, friends and to others...
Replies
6
Views
203
  • Locked
please pray as i get ready for work and have my devotions that God's great blessings flow and i be a blessing to all i come in contact with today please pray as i start back on my meds that they work well and i feel more like doing things and get more energy so i can do things please pray as i...
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. FOR WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH. BUT WE STRIVE TO DO YOUR WILL. WE STRIVE TO BE MEN AND WOMEN AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. OUR LEADERS STRIVE TO BE LEADERS AFTER YOUR STRATEGY. LET US SEEK AND SAVE AS MANY LOST SOUL. IN JESUS NAME I...
Replies
5
Views
142
S
  • Locked
Thank you God, because my ### project that I have already submitted is financed. The new project is excellent, successful and is also financed now thank you Pray for ### because this or something better is achieved
Replies
6
Views
119
  • Locked
Thank you Father for giving me another day. Father I come before you this morning asking for forgiveness for all the wrongs I have ever done. I come before you this morning requesting for a miracle to hear something positive from my ex wife. Please remember me today Lord do not pass by me but...
Replies
4
Views
106
R
  • Locked
Please pray for the ### and ###, and the membership to stop leaveing the Church.
Replies
3
Views
132
  • Locked
Father, Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today. Please heal my sinuses and my doctors' appointment today will go really really well, and he will give me a clean bill of health, and he will be very supportive and reassuring, and compassionate and...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
prayer request: Abroken relationship restoration I'm here to seek out prayer for me and my now ex-boyfriend reconciliation. I broke up with my ex-boyfriend 3 months ago over issues I overreacted upon. We have been together for 2 years and a half. I did that not because I didn't love him or...
Replies
3
Views
366
L
  • Locked
I need prayer for myself. I'm having a problem with my ex-boyfriend who has a really bad drug problem. I left him 5 months ago. I don't call him or even see him, and he is still bothering me at work and where I'm living at this time. I just would like peace of mind. I feel lost in pain and I'm...
Replies
3
Views
98
Back
Top Bottom