2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

V
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### need money for rent and living expenses.
Replies
6
Views
123
V
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### need money for rent and living expenses.
Replies
5
Views
124
V
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### need money for rent and living expenses.
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Father in Heaven thank you for such a wonderful, though it's tiring week, but it's all worthwhile. I ask you to please guide each one of us as we go along the journey of life, be compassionate in everything we do. Protect and lead my spouse and all the crew into the right path may they reach...
Replies
7
Views
141
M
  • Locked
Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We are so disconnected. We don't communicate. We argue about everything. We love each other but can't seem to be happy and get along. I want so much to be happy. I feel like we are so incompatible. I feel like he has given up. Lord please help me...
Replies
9
Views
170
  • Locked
dear lord i come to you hold your feet and cry for the people who do ministry and the poor people who are in orphanges and the people who are in various kinds of problem lord please forgive the sins and have mercy upon your people grant them their needs in jesus name i pray amen
Replies
7
Views
91
T
  • Locked
My mother is taking a new medicine for her very high blood pressure because her insurance will no longer pay for the medicine that she was taking. Please pray that this medicine works as well as the other. ###
Replies
8
Views
141
  • Locked
GOD ALMIGHTY, I pray to THEE in complete faith and surrender that I have got my long overdue promotion as '###' in my present organisation (###), where I have served loyally for ### + years, along with a deserving hike in salary - and be blessed with best of health and peaceful spirits in the...
Replies
5
Views
481
  • Locked
Please pray for my pastor and all my family and friends that I love
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
I need a special miracle prayer for my right eye. The doctor told me I won't be able to see from it properly. Sometimes it hurts very bad, but I know that in the name of Jesus, there is nothing that is too big that the Lord can't do. So I receive my healing now in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom