Please pray for ###. ### need money for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter van
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

van

Guest
Please pray for ###. ### need money for rent and living expenses.
 
Lord please bless this house, this family, this individual with financial prosperity according to the measure with which they seek fulfillment in you, according to the measure with which they are willing to serve faithfully God and their employer, and according to the measure of their ability to manage these finances better. Be with them God in their wisdom to manage their finances, be with them in the faithfulness, be with them Lord and make of them an undeniably valuable asset to any organization. Do this all for them, for me, and for the sake of your name father God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need money so bad. The Social Security Administration isn't worth the people because it is horrible. They are dirty.
Replies
6
Views
266
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
145
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom