2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
i need a miracle in my life today pray for my eyesight in the name of Jesus the doctor tell me i won't be able to see from my right eye it hurts me very bad sometimes and i have to use it a lot because am a bartender/waitress so am all ways taking orders i know there is nothing that the Lord...
Replies
9
Views
286
M
  • Locked
I have been diagnosed with pre-cancer in my right breast. After having surgery, I have to have more surgery in 4 weeks and maybe radiation. Please pray for me and guidance and wisdom from God in this situation. Thank you.
2
Replies
12
Views
187
  • Locked
February 16, 2013 I need to make a very hard and difficult decision regarding a friend that I was involved with emotionally, I am seeking prayer regarding this decision that I haven't been able to make. I know in my heart what I need to do BUT, I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS UNTIL I HAVE...
Replies
6
Views
100
D
  • Locked
Our gracious and loving Father, You have promised in the Scriptures that You will never leave ### and ### nor forsake them, whatever may be the circumstances. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Father, fill their hearts and minds with Your divine peace which surpasses all...
Replies
5
Views
95
S
  • Locked
Thank you God for donating me inspiration for the new ### grant project now amen
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
i pray the lord give me a new heart and a clean spirit to love everyone even my enemies cover job lord they are a lot of plots been set for me in the name of jesus let them fall in it any thing which is not of god remove it am there 4### they just come there i cant afford for them to put me out...
Replies
6
Views
160
  • Locked
Lord I pray for your help with this financial situation that I must have resolved immediately. I know that I brought it on myself, I pray for your forgiveness and your help so that I do not do it again. Bible study tells me that you have forgiven me but I find it hard to forgive myself. Please...
Replies
5
Views
144
  • Locked
Morning please pray for me, to except my vitiligo, I was really so sad last night and cried a lot about it, and since yesterday I have a strength feeling in my head. I have HP problem also. Thank you for all your prayers every, pray for me for health and to do better at my work. God bless you...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
Dear Friends and My ### site Brothers and sisters please Pray for me For ###'s Sunday Programmes and God's Annointing power Given me To lead the Worship.
Replies
9
Views
117
  • Locked
Heavenly Father have mercy on me hear my cries & create some situation in my ###'s life that he may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Hear my cries & deliver me & my child from hands of my ###. Father fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send your angels to protect me &...
Replies
7
Views
99
Back
Top Bottom