2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
I am praying that my grandmother of ### who fell down and hurt her hip would be healed so that she can walk without pain or a walker. I also pray for her hands not to go numb and freeze up and hurt her anymore when she sleeps since she suffers from rheumatoid arthritis where her fingers are...
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
I am praying that my grandmother of ### who fell down and hurt her hip would be healed so that she can walk without pain or a walker. I also pray for her hands not to go numb and freeze up and hurt her anymore when she sleeps since she suffers from rheumatoid arthritis where her fingers are...
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
i surrender all to you because all that i am, all that i have, every day and every breath is yours.. i am nothing without you, Jesus Christ take my life, it's all for you........
Replies
5
Views
66
L
  • Locked
I want to pray for the members of the Prayer Request site... The prayers sent out on my behalf helped me to find peace with my situation... It is now in God's hands, but I now am sure I will be just fine, no matter the path he has planned for me.... Thank you and God Bless....
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Dear Team Please pray that all illegal activities coming against us from all those involved (especially the neighbours on every side) are broken and ended. Our health is suffering as a direct result of what is going on around us. Please pray for a deep hedge of angelic protection around this...
Replies
3
Views
111
C
  • Locked
I have almost given up hope that my wife will return. She continues to give me the cold shoulder and shows no interest in speaking to me. Each passing day takes us further apart from each other. She likes being on her own and shows no remorse that she abandoned her family. She blames me for the...
Replies
5
Views
138
S
  • Locked
Lord, You know me more than I know myself, you know what I need to solve at this moment, I really lost and panic cause thing not yet settle. Lord, I can't sleep well everyday think about how to recover it. Please Lord, I pray in your Name, I need miracle from you to solve my need now. I pray in...
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
Please pray for God to protect my job, my ###, ###, and help ### with her studies and for healing in my life.
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
THANK YOU LORD JESUS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS BEEN HERE FOR US. THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE. WE HONOR YOU AND WE LOVE YOU. WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY HUSBAND ### FOR YOU TO TOUCH HIS HEART RIGHT NOW TO SPEAK TO HIM TO GUIDE HIM TO PROTECT HIM, SEND PROTECTION TOWARDS HIM, OPEN...
Replies
3
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom