i surrender all to you because all that i am, all that i have, every day and every breath is yours.. i am nothing without you, Jesus Christ take my life, it's all for you........
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father God, I surrender all my baggage and problems unto Your hand, handle my finances, my health, my work issues and my family issues in Jesus' name, I pray AMEN
Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithfulness and for the gift of life. Today I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for ###'s improved grades. Thank You for the wisdom, understanding, and strength You have given him. May he continue to grow in knowledge, discipline, and favor...
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...