I want to pray for the members of the ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lymanning
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lymanning

Guest
I want to pray for the members of the Prayer Request site... The prayers sent out on my behalf helped me to find peace with my situation... It is now in God's hands, but I now am sure I will be just fine, no matter the path he has planned for me.... Thank you and God Bless....
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
178
I pray for ### and ### for especially not to always share others perspective with someone else which is not good and it and I am just afraid
Replies
11
Views
186
Actually from a few weeks I am suffering from relationship problems and I want a request to get clarity in it and wanted him to call me once to make me clear and pray for my mental peace thank you Amen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom