Father Have Mercy On Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilian

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father have mercy on me hear my cries & create some situation in my ###'s life that he may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Hear my cries & deliver me & my child from hands of my ###. Father fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send your angels to protect me & my child. I am mentally & physically fed up. I have hide my identity.
 
Dear Lord, I pray that ### husband comes to see the error of his current ways, please open his eyes and touch his heart that he repent and come to you for forgiveness. I pray that this family reunites as should be and that you will guide them to happiness. I ask that you make them whole again and give ### the strength, comfort, patience and wisdom that ### desperately seeks. In your name we pray, Amen.
 
God' grand your daughter with the desire of hear heart. Answer her in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
190
I humbly request your prayers for God's divine hand upon my life. Please pray for continued progress and open doors in every area of my life, His protection over me and my family, good health and strength, promotion and favor in my career, wisdom and guidance in all my decisions, and for God's...
Replies
12
Views
232
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom