Confirmation From God

Status
Not open for further replies.

blossom2020

Prayer Warrior
February 16, 2013

I need to make a very hard and difficult decision regarding a friend that I was involved with emotionally,

I am seeking prayer regarding this decision that I haven't been able to make. I know in my heart what I need to do

BUT, I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS UNTIL I HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM GOD. Please join together in prayer

so the Lord can reveal to me exactly what I need to do.. regardless of how I feel for this person. HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO LET GO

DUE TO THE FEELING I HAVE FOR HIM... and I know the decision I need to make will be painful for me....

Please pray so I can have confirmation and revelation from God.

Thank you very much my prayer warriors !!!

love your sister in Christ

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US STRENGTH OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for confirmation from Jesus that if ### will be my wife and I begin to miss her deeply please convey it to her and her parents and my parents as well. As they are Christian too in the same church although I was with another girl but I miss her deeply and called the previous one which is not...
Replies
7
Views
361
Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
359
Jesus please let my son go to sleep earlier tonight. I cannot deal with this anymore, and it is not good for him either. Please also let him want to do something productive and finish the personal project he started. I want him to learn the importance of follow-thru. I also need official...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom