Lord, Help Me With My Financial And Mental Difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephani

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray for your help with this financial situation that I must have resolved immediately. I know that I brought it on myself, I pray for your forgiveness and your help so that I do not do it again. Bible study tells me that you have forgiven me but I find it hard to forgive myself. Please help me out of this situation this morning I give it all over to you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. We are currently facing a large financial shortfall, and I had hoped to supplement our income through stock market investments. Unfortunately, recent market volatility has resulted in unrealized losses that have become difficult for me to bear. With the market...
Replies
10
Views
265
Hello, I soon to reach the age of retirement. I am in a nine to five job. My wife who is Indonesian and lives in Indonesia. We plan that in about one and half years I move from the UK to join her. We have two adopted children. One son I support his University fees and a daughter age ### who I...
Replies
9
Views
344
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom