Morning please pray for me, to except my vitiligo, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgomes

Prayer Partner
Morning please pray for me, to except my vitiligo, I was really so sad last night and cried a lot about it, and since yesterday I have a strength feeling in my head. I have HP problem also. Thank you for all your prayers every, pray for me for health and to do better at my work. God bless you. Thanks
 
i just finished praying for you. God heal you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...
Replies
13
Views
271
Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
187
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
665
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom