2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that we get the mobile home if it is God's will. It seems perfect for us-- small, cheaper than our apartment, safe, convenient location, and in a better school district. It will be a step up for us, a chance to move forward and better our lives, an answer to our prayers. I'm just...
Replies
6
Views
165
R
  • Locked
Please pray for me to the Lord our God to bring my child safely into this world and without any harm as now I am ### weeks pregnant and I am having fever and cold. I request to pray for the child to be born as healthy without any harm. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
please pray for our new house construction. we are in financial crisis.
Replies
8
Views
167
  • Locked
i am waiting on u lord please hear my prayers father
Replies
7
Views
154
A
  • Locked
im still waiting for you to answer my prayer lord for i trust u..
Replies
7
Views
128
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank you that the doctor is pleased with my health and my sinuses are getting better and my blood pressure was good, I thank so much for my health, I pray and thank you in advance that my health will get improve even more so, please give me the energy, inspiration and...
Replies
7
Views
165
  • Locked
Many prayers needed to ask the Lord my savior to turn my marriage back. I love and miss my wife. I know the Lord hears me. I would do anything to save my marriage. I ask the Lord to bring my wife back. I do not care what she has done or is doing. It hurts, yes, but I FORGIVE as the Lord forgives...
Replies
7
Views
163
  • Locked
Praying for my daughter as she has tryouts and interview for a leadership position today. She has such high expectations for herself. She loves The Lord and he has blessed her with amazing talent and a level head.... I pray that he will be by her side today to calm her nerves and allow her to...
Replies
4
Views
238
  • Locked
Dear prayer warriors, please pray for me; I need many many prayers. First, I would like to thank you all for praying for me for my husband to come back; he came back in my life. I had my surgery successfully by the grace of God. Sometimes I feel why have you created me in this sinful world. I...
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need many many many prayers...please pray that God should heal my womb and I should become pregnant.....in Jesus name...sometimes it brings tears to my eyes when people start talking negative. I feel like I have lost the hope Lord. I don't know what to...
Replies
8
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom