im still waiting for you to answer my prayer ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashwini
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashwini

Guest
im still waiting for you to answer my prayer lord for i trust u..
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings brother and sisters! Well today is a new day and im still in bondage! How much longer do i have to wait on Lord. Im getting angry with the Jesus. Im waiting and waiting and praying but he never comes! I still remain in bondage and stand in need of deliverance!! I feel i have every...
Replies
8
Views
400
It's been a year and two months. I still believe my husband is coming back even though he won't speak a word to me. What is that about? Please Lord, please in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
279
Father in the name of Jesus Christ My health is not so good. I applied for medical insurance for low/ no income individuals and was approved and I’m still waiting on my insurance card. I’m not working right now and want to fix my health so that I can be effective at work. Father the funds are...
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom