2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God who answered by fire, I am here today praying for all who prayed for me when I need your intervention. Father God, blessed them and their families in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Since they prayed for me, I can see the hand of God in my business. I thank you, Lord, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
321
S
  • Locked
Lord, Thank you for everything you've done to my life and help me to be an example for those who know and don't know you yet. Guide me, my family, my friends, my ###, and others. I've been suffering since ### from acne scars. Sometimes I have to hide them with my hair. I've been using products...
Replies
6
Views
188
  • Locked
i was happy yesterday but i feel disappointed today...things can change just in the blink of eyes Lord...now i doubt about my decision,i feel like i took the wrong path...what should i do?please don't forsake me Lord...don't let me take the wrong path Lord...give me strength to go on...i trust...
Replies
9
Views
243
  • Locked
please pray for ### that she can be away from drugs amen
Replies
8
Views
160
A
  • Locked
oh lord i need a prayer for my marriage my parents are worried about this .......they are suffered ill..... please lord help me .........i am helpless........
Replies
9
Views
132
  • Locked
Please help me in your prayers for the Lord to heal my ### from his addiction, please pray that the Lord will give him the strength and courage that he will need to recover from this situation. I am very worried about him and have asked our Lord to keep him safe and to stay very close to him...
Replies
9
Views
104
  • Locked
Father help me resist all temptations. Your promise says that if I Submit to You and resist the devil that he will flee from me. And I bring this promise to You and thank You that Your word is always true..... Amen
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
Please help me in your prayers for the Lord to heal my ### from his addiction, please pray that the Lord will give him the strength and courage that he will need to recover from this situation. I am very worried about him and have asked our Lord to keep him safe and to stay very close to him...
Replies
6
Views
174
  • Locked
Please will you pray for my finances as they are in a bit of a mess due to my illness I need the Lord's help as I cannot do it on my own I thank HIM for His guidance thus far. I know it will turn out alright in the end. Knowing people are praying for me gives me peace and encouragement. Thank...
Replies
7
Views
92
  • Locked
Please will you pray for my finances as they are in a bit of a mess due to my illness I need the Lord's help as I cannot do it on my own I thank HIM for His guidance thus far. I know it will turn out alright in the end. Knowing people are praying for me gives me peace and encouragement. Thank...
Replies
5
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom