2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My finances is still a wreck, I believe HEAVENLY FATHER IS WITH ME A BIG CHANGE IS AHEAD IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I HAVE FAITH IN OUR FATHER. AMEN
Replies
7
Views
172
  • Locked
I have depression because a mean guy that wants to be with me I don't like him. He always says that I will never meet my future husband and the man I want does not exist. Please pray that this mean-spirited and negative guy is wrong. Please pray that I meet my future true Christian husband very...
Replies
7
Views
164
  • Locked
Please, Pray for me that all my wish God will grant like, my finances, my son still can't get a job until now please pray for us... thank you and may God bless you all... Amen
Replies
6
Views
98
S
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s safe delivery of our first baby. ### is due this month.
Replies
12
Views
817
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I have 2 daughters, ages ### and ###, that live at home and are alcoholics. They are not allowed to drink while living at home, but they are verbally abusive to me and ignore me. My husband lets them get away with this most of the time with no consequences. I am...
Replies
10
Views
228
  • Locked
Thanks God. I would like us to pray for peace in ### and end of abuse, rapes of women and children around the world. let's pray for a better world.
Replies
7
Views
167
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Help me follow your way. Give me patience. Let me live one day at a time. Teach me to trust you. Most of the things I worry about never happen anyway. Stop my judgments. Let me live one day at a time...
Replies
7
Views
151
K
  • Locked
i pray to have a constant ride to and from work without having to call a cab, and money to always pay my rent, food, and electric, and some for myself
2
Replies
10
Views
121
  • Locked
my friend was affected by dengue fever...so i request you to prayer for ###....to be cure quickly and get well soon.......
Replies
9
Views
179
  • Locked
God, I am feeling more headache and stomach pain... I am feeling more sad, please recover me...
Replies
13
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom