2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that a child by the name of ### be healed from congestive heart failure and kidney failure.
Replies
7
Views
137
  • Locked
dear Lord I ask that you open my eyes and open the heart of my ex girlfriend ### (###) to return with her to stay'm arrayed with it the rest of my life forever, heart Father I ask that this request for help return thanks to god for giving me the opportunity to think that you can help myself and...
Replies
4
Views
108
S
  • Locked
This is ###, I was pulled out from my Job, due to some wicked jealous people. I pray God to Honor me in my same Old Job & expecting Invitation call from my Boss to re-join. Zephenia 3:19 God gives Honour in the place of shame, Joy in the place of sorrow. Please please please pray for me… My...
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
Please pray that my lord gives good health to my ### and makes him quits smoking. It worries me every time he coughs. Lord please drive out all the evil spirits from my house. I believe in you. Thank you for all your showers of blessings. I'm sorry that I don’t pray every day. From now I’ll pray...
Replies
8
Views
119
B
  • Locked
Divine Light help me and my ### to overcome the challenges in our relationship. I feel so sad for all that had happened. Enlighten us both with your love. Please pray for ### I'm so confused. Sometimes I just cried because I don't know what to do anymore.
Replies
4
Views
110
  • Locked
Father, I thank you that my friend ### has requested to be a friend on a social site. But I am reluctant to accept. Father, he is a close friend of mine, I thank you that you will please touch ###'s heart that he will phone me soon, real soon with the love of a special Christian friend. I...
Replies
4
Views
169
  • Locked
Hi, I ask for you to keep praying for me. Please pray for God to deliver me from hurt and loneliness that I face each and every day. Pray for God to heal this situation that I'm in with ###. Also, I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate to love and share the rest of my life with. Thanks, ###
Replies
10
Views
193
P
  • Locked
Dear God, Please heal my husband ### ### ### to comeback to me and his daughter. I still love my husband even he cheated on me. Please let him love me the way he Loved me before. enlighten his mind to comeback, and say sorry sincerely, love his family. Please guide my husband to leave his...
Replies
7
Views
497
  • Locked
God has answered some of my prayers, my power never got shut off last week and my dad said we could come live with him. That will allow me to take care of him while he does his chemo and radiation and hopefully I will be able to save some money. I will not have internet for at least a couple of...
Replies
6
Views
134
  • Locked
In Jesus name I pray that he bring me and my ex girlfriend back together Lord I pray that you plant the seed of forgiveness and the seed of reconciliation into her heart so that she will become my wife I speak this to The Lord Jesus as my purest desire from my heart and spirit let it ring true...
Replies
6
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom