2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Be strong and Courageous Jesus Loves you, his Love never fails. There is always Hope in Christ alone and God has a plan for each one of you! You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16 Glory to God in Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
6
Views
156
  • Locked
Please pray for my family for financial help, we have lost all income....please pray for a job for my ### and financial security. Please pray for the stress that we are under, please pray for assistance from the churches that turn us down due to no funds....Please pray for peace in my ###'s...
Replies
7
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray for my retention in my current work site because my boss had planned to transfer me to another work site, without any colleague to help me. God knows I need a company to do the job. I am already comfortable and happy in my current work site and I do not want to leave them. Is it not...
Replies
11
Views
320
  • Locked
My mother recently lost her job, therefore we are financially unstable. Please pray that God bless her to secure a job and give her a gift of prosperity.
Replies
9
Views
141
SRIDEVI
S
  • Locked
I have been surrounded by negative people, but I'm assuming I have displayed the same behavior. Pray that I can become a positive person and not let negativity influence me into becoming a person I'd rather not be.
Replies
6
Views
195
  • Locked
Please pray that I maintain the wisdom and discipline to subdue my flesh. To always seek first the kingdom of God and his will. To walk on the path that he has illuminated for me. If I stay in the word and keep my eyes upon him the details of everything else will be taken care of by my shepherd...
Replies
7
Views
201
  • Locked
I ask your prayers join with mine as we Glorify God. I ask for direction. My loving wife lead me to church. I failed to accept the call. She has suffered because I haven't been a husband according to God's instruction. I failed her and caused her many tears when she needed me. Satan had me blind...
Replies
8
Views
194
  • Locked
I've done some very horrible things over the past 2 years, things that could potentially ruin my future. I have tried to remain calm and positive about the situation but I'm still overwhelmed by these events that transpired over the past few weeks. Please pray that I gain strength and courage...
Replies
8
Views
133
S
  • Locked
My Godly wife (###) of ### years is being led astray by the smooth words of the adulterer. She left our home three months ago and got an apt. I am praying daily for the restoration of our marriage and am asking for prayer warriors to stand with me for our marriage. Thank you and God Bless You.
2
Replies
11
Views
227
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me for financial breakthrough to start a Computer systems engineering course this month end. Pray that my long service money be paid and my insurance money.
Replies
7
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom