I have been surrounded by negative people, but I'm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbutler

Prayer Partner
I have been surrounded by negative people, but I'm assuming I have displayed the same behavior. Pray that I can become a positive person and not let negativity influence me into becoming a person I'd rather not be.
 
I am praying for you. I think I can relate to your issue. I will pray that God gives you some peace and puts positive things in these peoples hearts and minds in Jesus name, Amen.
default_wiggle.gif
I pray that your life is filled to overflowing with positive energy, people interested in building a relationship with God, and more productive thinking and interactions that benefit you in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Sir, In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! I have been working in a company for almost 8 years now and have been facing real bad times with the people and managers in the workplace. Despite my efforts, I am not getting any recognition for my work, and there is gossip and bad behavior from...
Replies
2
Views
269
I have been praying for 8 months after losing my whole livelihood...lost my good paying job, my home, almost went homeless with my dog. I ended up in a toxic living arrangement and I lost my license for a few years (long story) and I can't even escape the living environment I'm stuck in...it's...
Replies
7
Views
483
Hi, I have been trying to raise adequate capital but have been unsuccessful. Now the strategy is to obtain the favor of some celebrity or an influential person for their endorsement so that it may be successful. Satan has been trying to resist the blessing but has been unsuccessful and will...
Replies
7
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom