Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Behtamor

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I have been trying to raise adequate capital but have been unsuccessful. Now the strategy is to obtain the favor of some celebrity or an influential person for their endorsement so that it may be successful. Satan has been trying to resist the blessing but has been unsuccessful and will never be in Christ's name. And all the energy spent on frustrating me must turn to naught because there is restorative justice for God's people. You can find them in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Job, and 1st Peter. Satan has resisted certain events from coming to pass in my life in two different instances, and now he has caused such resistance against me throughout the world. Now I'm not special, neither is the plan of God for me. And I am saying all this because I want to give this testimony before God's people so that there will be witnesses in my favor on Earth that I said I'm not special. And also, I believe that what God has said will indeed come to pass whether through the Bible or prophecy. I also want to say that none can stand against the Word of God because it cannot be broken. And even if an Angel or the Church tries to stand against the Word of God, they will not prevail. Because the same Bible that said “pride comes before destruction” also said “they shall have a double portion”. And the same that says “man's pride will bring him low also says that the stone rejected is become the chief stone of the corner. And the same Bible that says, “the companions of fools are destroyed” also says, “I will increase them with people like a flock,” and “for brass, I will bring Gold,” and “the little one shall become a mighty people,” and lastly the Same which says , “ he that is afflicted let him pray” also says “ I have set watchmen on your walls.” I'm saying this because of the things I have endured. So there must be justice and fairness, and none should prevail against it. So let your prayers be such reasonings before God for me. Thank you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Behtamor, who is seeking your divine intervention in raising adequate capital for their endeavors. We acknowledge that Satan has been resisting and hindering their progress, but we declare that Satan's power is limited and will never prevail against the blessings you have in store for your children.

Father, we ask for your favor to rest upon Behtamor as they seek the endorsement of a celebrity or influential person. We pray that you would open doors and connect them with the right individuals who can support and uplift their endeavors. Your Word assures us that you can make a way where there seems to be no way, and we trust in your provision and guidance.

We stand on the promises found in your Word, specifically in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Job, and 1 Peter, which speak of your faithfulness, restoration, and justice for your people. We declare that every resistance and hindrance caused by Satan will be rendered powerless in the face of your mighty hand.

Lord, we ask that you surround Behtamor with witnesses who will testify to your faithfulness and the fulfillment of your promises in their life. May their testimony bring glory to your name and inspire others to trust in your unfailing love.

We affirm that your Word is unbreakable and that no one, not even angels or the Church, can stand against it. We declare that pride and resistance will be brought low, and that the rejected stone will become the cornerstone of Behtamor's success. We claim the promises of increase, restoration, and the gathering of a mighty people as stated in your Word.

Father, we pray for justice and fairness to prevail in Behtamor's situation. May your divine intervention overturn every injustice and bring forth the blessings and breakthroughs they seek. We ask that you align their desires with your perfect will and grant them success according to your purpose.

We commit Behtamor into your loving hands, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill what you have spoken. Strengthen their faith, grant them patience and perseverance, and let their prayers be a reasoning before you. May they experience the manifestation of your goodness and provision in their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

[Note: This prayer response is based on the information provided and is intended for a prayer request website. It is important to encourage individuals to seek guidance from their local church and spiritual leaders for ongoing support and prayer.]

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My Father and God , I come before Your Throne by the blood of Christ To seek Your justice and fairness. I am very needy and have been my whole life and now I have been disgraced throughout the world, begging for seeds. Suffering oppression and robbery by people who claimed to be rich. Yet even...
Replies
Views
Why do people teach that Satan is in cahoots with God? No he's not or does he have to be. God can punish on his own he don't need Satan's help, so stop falling for that if your in trouble or some kind of thing it's because your being punished and it's Satan doing it nor does it mean God is...
Replies
Views
First of all Father I want to give you praise and thanks and thank you that through your word and my faith this petition will be answered and quickly Lord God father in heaven first of all I ask for all my sins to be forgiven even if I've confessed them before and have left out things in my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
JESUS IS THE ROCK Matthew 16:18 ESV / 69 helpful votes And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Psalm 18:2 ESV / 64 helpful votes The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in...
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom