Please Pray For My Retention In My Current Work ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry2Go

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my retention in my current work site because my boss had planned to transfer me to another work site, without any colleague to help me. God knows I need a company to do the job. I am already comfortable and happy in my current work site and I do not want to leave them. Is it not that there is nothing impossible for God? I believe, so be it! Tomorrow will be the official day of transfer but I need God's mighty arm to intercede and interfere in my situation so it will be on to my favor.
 
Lord we are praying for good intentions and actions. Amen.
Hi ###: I feel that my situation is a form of workplace politics and I am a victim. Kindly pray for me please, I got so distressed and uneasy for since ### because of this.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
Hi ###:>>Thanks for the encouraging words of assurance, pls help me achieve my request a petition acceptable to God, for I am really worried it will be effective tomorrow ###..I don't want to be alone working independently, I love my colleague very much, and the working environment I had right now..
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I have prayed for you in Jesus Holy name.
Hi dear, I thank God for people like you who gave their time to share with my burden..May God bless you more. I am in distress and you comforted me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
157
Pray for longing for a wife and for the injustice in my current workplace for Jesus to handle and stop delaying my desires for a wife.
Replies
11
Views
396
My niece was admitted in mental hospital for drugs methadone, her name is ### ### ###, her husband name is ###, I believe Jesus will heal them.
Replies
10
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom