Please pray for my family for financial help, we ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindirose

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family for financial help, we have lost all income....please pray for a job for my ### and financial security. Please pray for the stress that we are under, please pray for assistance from the churches that turn us down due to no funds....Please pray for peace in my ###'s heart that all will be well ......
 
Dear Lord we know you make all possible. Lovingly sending you her needs to solve according to your divine mercy. Amen.
 
Amen. You're will is good Lord. Make a way where there is no way. By the blood of Jesus I pray amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father I ask that you release all of your stored up blessings that you have for this family! You are mighty and glorious Lord, nothing is too hard for you. I ask you to release a financial blessing upon this family and put the right people in place for them to cross paths to help this family along the way. I pray that this family will find comfort in you Lord, trust you at all times, and know that they are never alone! I praise you Lord and thank you so much, for all you do. In Jesus name Amen!

Isaiah 26:4

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock eternal.

Matthew 11:28

Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Proverbs 3:5

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own understanding.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is Praying for protection against enemy attacks over my family and children, my finances. Praying for my business to be profitable and successful ~~ we need to make money for my children and I. We need the help of God to meet our financial stability. In Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
266
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
I humbly ask for your prayers today. I am in a very difficult situation and in great need of financial support. I have a debt of AED ###, which I took to support my family here in the UAE. When we came here four years ago, my salary was very low, and my husband was unemployed for six months. To...
Replies
7
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom