2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
I would like to Ask for prayer that the Lord bless me with a Godly husband. He created me and knows the right man to put in my life, I ask that He prepare/transforms me to the person I need to be to in order to know and accept the man He blesses my life with. Thank you sincerely for your prayers.
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
I am in desperate need for a big improvement with the whole of my finances and income. I need miracles to happen really soon. I need our God to cancel all my debts. I need our God to intercede, that He will provide me with the money I need, so I can meet all my needs and live in comfort and...
Replies
2
Views
128
  • Locked
Pray that I am able to pay off my mortgage and all my financial debts in full right away and be debt free. That I am able to increase my earnings significantly and support my family, prosper & purchase a new beautiful home, give to those in need and retire soon. Pray that I find love and...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
i just want to thank everyone who have been praying for me for me may the good lord bless them and keep them make face to shine up on them as am about to go to work i just want a special prayer for my workplace lord cover me under the blood anything which is not of you lord remove them lord...
Replies
3
Views
141
  • Locked
Thankyou God for this amazing journey I've been going though. Thankyou for being so loving and guiding through this process of inner transformation. I feel blessed. I met someone a week ago. His name is ###, I didn't leave him with my number because I was afraid he'd get the wrong impression. I...
Replies
4
Views
160
  • Locked
May God bless All... Please continue to pray for God's divine protection over my family...Please also pray for our health we all is in-need of God's healing power, and please pray for our Family a divine financial blessing we are in-need of getting some things done...we need our Lord's divine...
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will not be upset with me, that ### will not be offended with me, that she will not be confrontational... that ### will be respectful and caring and warm and friendly to me, and appreciate and value me being honest with her for not going ahead with our business plans and...
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
Heavenly FATHER I want to thank you for everything you have blessed me and have provided for me. I need prayers for my wife's salvation and the restoration of our marriage. Father I pray for all hurting marriages around the world. Please heal and restore our marriages and rebuild it on the rock...
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
In Jesus Name, Please pray in agreement with me, I have a job interview on ### Tuesday.
Replies
3
Views
189
  • Locked
Lord God, you are my faithful Father, you keep all your promises and your covenant with me. Thank you for your daily provision in my life, and for always providing my daily bread. It is a great comfort to know that you know all of my needs even before I express them to you. Father, thank you for...
Replies
3
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom