Godly Husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sp119487a
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sp119487a

Guest
I would like to Ask for prayer that the Lord bless me with a Godly husband. He created me and knows the right man to put in my life, I ask that He prepare/transforms me to the person I need to be to in order to know and accept the man He blesses my life with. Thank you sincerely for your prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we just thank you for this person and the wisdom to ask you for guidance in this area. Lord, we know that you have just the person for her. Help her also to know that as she grows in her relationship with you, she will be prepared for this person, and that her wait will be more about this than about the other person. Help her to enjoy the journey & the time with you Lord, and we pray for many long years together for this couple, in Jesus' name.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband provided exactly for me. I am ### and single for a very long time.
Replies
8
Views
133
I need a divine alignment with the right man. I am being overcome. There are marriage requests from Muslims, men who are worldly, and now I am being humiliated by the pursuit of married men. I didn’t have the same desire for marriage and motherhood as my peers but now I understand there is an...
Replies
8
Views
111
I am praying the Lord will bless me with a loving Christian husband because I do not have a family and I am craving a Christian family. I am also praying I find my satisfaction in the Lord. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom