Hear Me Dear God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianj

Account Closed
Heavenly FATHER I want to thank you for everything you have blessed me and have provided for me. I need prayers for my wife's salvation and the restoration of our marriage. Father I pray for all hurting marriages around the world. Please heal and restore our marriages and rebuild it on the rock of CHRIST JESUS. Bring all prodigals back home. Touch our spouses' hearts speak to them through their dreams, thoughts and visions. In your own ways Lord draw them to you. God you heal hurting and dead marriages. You are mightier than the mighty. With us it's impossible but with you nothing is impossible. Hear our prayers and cries Father. Restore our marriages quickly and suddenly. I also want to pray for everyone else in this prayer request site that you put your ear attentive to their prayers also Father. We all need you we seek your face and help. We love YOU and put our trust in You God. God please take care of my wife and daughters. Send your Holy angels to protect us from evil. Rebuke Satan from our lives and home forever. I ask these in the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, get these people, ###, ###, ###, ###... óut of my chatroom, they purposely cause trouble nonstop, & it's really uncomfortable.... help, please help, please remove these people, please make my life easier, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
157
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
267
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this crucial moment asking and pleading for this lingering court case ### issued against my landlord be resolved I owe $### in back rent father I am praying desperately for this to be over I need a financial blessing to pay my rent...
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom