2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will bring ### and ### to faith in Christ and restore their marriage based on His Word. Also pray that God will heal my feet. thank you very much
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
Dear Lord, today, I just want to thank you and tell you how much I love you. I thank you for ALL of the things you do for me. Lord I started to list them all then realized it would take all day to write them down. Thank you so much for Jesus! Thank you for my family, fellow brothers and sisters...
Replies
4
Views
154
  • Locked
Praying that God will restore my broken friendship of 15 years with ###. I am really sad that our communication has stopped. I know I asked for prayer over this before but it has me really confused and CONSUMED. I am human and I have real feelings and the silence is killing me. I pray that God...
Replies
3
Views
2K
C
  • Locked
Please pray for the salvation of my son and daughter, the health of my husband, and the well being and safety of us all. My son is ###, and was raised in church. He seems so unhappy and I feel that he needs to be saved. I want the same for my ### year old daughter. My husband is older and has...
Replies
4
Views
111
C
  • Locked
trying to buy a house with no credit please pray we can get this loan to buy it.
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray for my nephew, ###. He discontinued his eng course. Now he disobeys his parents, and is not interested in his studies. Please pray for him and his family for a miracle deliverance from this situation. God bless you,
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
Firstly I want to Give God all the praise for getting me through the last 2 weeks. I want to thank everyone that has prayed for me for God has heared every one of you. My relationship has ended with ### and I believe now that she will never come back to me. If ### does not then It's God's will...
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
Please pray that God continues to provide for, protect, deliver, bless, heal, give grace and peace to all His servants on Earth in these perilous times.
Replies
4
Views
128
  • Locked
I would really like to thank each and everyone of you who prayed for me. Our good Lord has answered some of my prayers and I have no doubt that there are still more blessings to come. Lord I thank You for your faithfulness and undying love. You are my life Lord.
Replies
2
Views
63
J
  • Locked
My husband and I were living in his country and I got pregnant. Because of complications in my pregnancy, I returned to the US and had our son. I also brought our oldest son with me. We have not been able to make it back to see my husband and have had no luck with immigration in trying to get...
Replies
7
Views
200
Back
Top Bottom