My husband and I were living in his country ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLauriano
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JLauriano

Guest
My husband and I were living in his country and I got pregnant. Because of complications in my pregnancy, I returned to the US and had our son. I also brought our oldest son with me. We have not been able to make it back to see my husband and have had no luck with immigration in trying to get him here. He still has not seen our new son who is now more than a year old. Please pray that our family will be reunited soon and that God will open doors and move mountains with immigration. Please also pray for a financial blessing of ###. This money will make it possible for us to go visit my husband and to take care of other needs. Thank you so much for taking time to pray for my family and I.
 
I pray in Jesus Holy Name that you and your family will be reunited with your husband soon and you will receive the necessary funds to make this happen. In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN
 
Dear Lord in Jesus name I pray that this family can reunite very soon. I pray that you set the stage Lord for them to prosper as a God loving family! Release many blessings upon them Lord and put a shield of protection around them at all times! I praise you Lord, thank you for hearing this prayer, I know help is on the way!! THANK YOU LORD! In Jesus name Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I want to get a divorce of 10 years. We don’t have kids together, we both have grown kids except I have one 16-year-old still living at home with us. My marriage is toxic! I live with mental abuse from my husband my whole marriage. I have dealt with physical abuse from him as well...
Replies
11
Views
600
My husband and I were married for 5 months and a half this year. We had done family introductions already on both sides. Last year he was chased away by his ex-wife with nothing but clothes and I rented him a new apartment way better and twice expensive as his previous house. I furnished the...
Replies
9
Views
327
Praise report! My husband and I were ### in a bad accident but God protected us!!
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom