2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I ask that God you deliver me from all of my fears in playing football and forgive me my sins so I can be the best I can be and that you answer my prayers, Amen
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
Heavenly Father please forgive me for being rebellious and disobedient in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
Replies
4
Views
186
  • Locked
Please pray for me to remain steadfast in prayer during my marriage separation. I feel very numb in my faith, hardly knowing what to pray for anymore. I regret my words and actions, love my wife with everything I have, can only focus on the most devastating thing to happen in my life. Please...
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
Please pray for restoration in my family that God will restore everything satan has taken away from us our relationships, joy, trust, peace and that God will heal every wounded heart and replace those hurts with the love of Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
99
  • Locked
I feel so nervous at times speaking in certain situations, feeling like I have always got to be the pleasing little good boy, afraid of hurting and offending others, afraid of saying no at times, afraid of changing my mind. Please pray once again, God will renew my mind and heal those horrible...
Replies
7
Views
160
  • Locked
Greetings, I would like to request a prayer for ###, 24 years old living in Malaysia. He is extremely disturbed emotionally. He is having a hard time but the Almighty Lord had given him the most strength to move on in life. He met in an accident last year and his car was wrettled. Due to...
Replies
7
Views
143
  • Locked
would like to ask that God help me with the healing of what might be a pinched nerve in the left side of my neck and shoulder. The pain seems to move around a bit from my neck, then to behind my shoulder blade, and then down under my left arm. It was a dull ache for a week or so and I wrote it...
Replies
7
Views
200
D
  • Locked
Please pray of my Life in Whole I need a Breakthrough in Every area of My Life. My Name ###-Need peace love in Marriage My kids, visa it has been ### years without a Visa we have applied of Leave to remain. I AM GIVEN NAMES IN MY FAMILY AS A LOSER Learning to Drive and wanting to write my theory...
Replies
6
Views
134
  • Locked
pray God totally heals my cracking joints, and my allergies, and lowers my cholesterol and that the schools call me more to sub and that I get rid of this strep I've been taking antibiotics for
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
Praying that God will bless me with the job that I applied for...I passed the drug test but the only thing holding up the job offer is one of my past employers who has not verified my past employment. I asked that God will open this door for me and my family. Thank you....
Replies
3
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom