More Faith And Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I feel so nervous at times speaking in certain situations, feeling like I have always got to be the pleasing little good boy, afraid of hurting and offending others, afraid of saying no at times, afraid of changing my mind.

Please pray once again, God will renew my mind and heal those horrible uncomfortable feelings, please pray God will send His Holy Spirit to me and give me all the confidence and courage and compassion and the wisdom and the right words to speak to whoever I ever I need to speak to, and be the adult, instead of being like a frightened little boy, please pray God will NOW make me this man He wants me to be: strong, whole, secure, kind, loving, honest, warm, funny, wise, beautiful, inspiring, relaxed, dynamic, peaceful man. Please pray that when I awake in the morning I will feel and be renewed, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father I thank you for your promises in you word in 2 Tim 1:7 it is written that you have not given us a spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind, and I thank you today for covering him under the blood of Jesus and protecting him from all evil that he is strong, confident, bold and courageous that every thing he does will prosper and that as it is written in Phil 4:13 he can do all things through Christ who gives him strength, be blessed and encouraged God is faithful.
 
Loving & Merciful Father You have brought us in safety to this new
day. Please preserve us with Your Mighty Power, that we may not fall
into sin, nor be overcome by adversity & in all we do direct us to
the fulfilling of your purpose through Jesus-Christ.

Come & visit us & drive far from us all snares of the enemy. Let Your presence
dwell with us to preserve us in peace & let Your blessing be upon us
always. Grant us to hear the voice of your Son, the Good Shepherd &
follow where He leads. Almighty God the Fountain of all Wisdom, grant
us that by Your Inspiration we may think those right things that are
right & true & by Your merciful guiding may do them. Grant us
that Your Spirit may in all things direct & rule our hearts.
Increase in us the gifts of faith, hope & love, that we may obtain
that You promise.

Grant us not to be anxious about earthly things, but
to love things heavenly & even now while we are placed among thing
that are passing away, to hold fast to those that shall endure.


Father
of all Mercies in our times of troubles make speed to save us, O Adonai
make haste to help us.

default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I am thanking you for everything and asking for forgiveness of anything that I have said or done. Intervene in my life for my spiritual journey emotional physical and financially. Lord please help me I can’t do anything without you. Seeking seasonal work for a little extra...
Replies
9
Views
410
I come to you God. Broken, sad, depressed. This year has been hard. My heart was broken, I lied to people I love. I feel like the ugliness of my insides are showing up as my acne and I feel like I hate myself. My confidence is at the lowest. I can't look in the mirror. I see all the acne scars...
Replies
8
Views
374
Please pray that I become more confident. Pray that the Holy Spirit makes me more confident and bold. Pray that my self-esteem is good and I don’t hesitate to do anything. Sometimes I feel that I’m not able to speak up for what is right. It feels a little disappointing. With God I know I can do...
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom