Exhausted And Hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2011

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me to remain steadfast in prayer during my marriage separation. I feel very numb in my faith, hardly knowing what to pray for anymore. I regret my words and actions, love my wife with everything I have, can only focus on the most devastating thing to happen in my life. Please pray for my wife, for her heart to be softened to allow the Word to penetrate her life, to feel my love for her but more importantly, God's Love for her. Thank you.
 
Loving & Merciful Father please help us to have the same attitude
toward one another that Christ Jesus had, to increase & abound in love for one
another. Empower us to encourage one another & built up each other
& to always pursue what is good for one another. Grant us to be kind
to one another, bear one another in love, to submit to one another
& to speak one another in psalms, hymns & spiritual songs.

default_heart2.gif
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm reaching out to you because this person in my circle keeps pushing me beyond my limits by insisting that I meet this man I don't love. I have feelings for another man I'd like to get closer to, but this person keeps speaking very badly of him to me without letting me get close to him...
Replies
10
Views
189
Heavenly Father, Tonight I come to You completely worn out. You know how deeply I love my daughter. You know that she is precious to me and that I would do anything for her. But right now I feel overwhelmed, frustrated, lonely, and exhausted beyond words. I have been trying for hours to help her...
Replies
8
Views
138
Please bring strength and guidance so much to get accomplished but been so exhausted lately and praying that these Unjust mngs allow the discount on the rent asap that is way overdue after all the thousands we spend here to comply to all their unjust demands. Last time we did this they had an...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom