2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray that ### makes money tonight. ### did not make any money this morning. Please help ###. Pray for ###. Pray that ### gets lots of people and lots of tips. Thanks all!
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
Prayer request for my grandson, ###, who has been very sick for about ### days. He is only ### years old. He has a viral infection and a heart murmur. Pray that he is healed and his heart is healed.
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray for the salvation and deliverance from homosexuality for ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Pray for healing and strength for ###. That God guides ### to make right choices.
Replies
4
Views
104
K
  • Locked
Dear ones. I would like to pray for our Sunday service. We really want the anointing of the Holy Spirit over all of us. That new comers will be saved and the next door neighbors from our church and our own homes will know that Jesus can save and change the lives of people. Also pray for our...
Replies
6
Views
132
  • Locked
I would like to thank God even tho my life is broken my ### year marriage is ending I am just glad I am alive and beyond the mess I am very blessed amen
Replies
4
Views
145
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Loving and Gracious Elohim, thank You for answers to our prayers. Thank You that You see and give us what we need. Please strengthen us and deliver us from our troubles and help us not to give up and lean on You, remembering that the storm can lead to rainbows. Abba Father...
Replies
4
Views
202
G
  • Locked
Requesting prayers for my good friend ###..he is battling cancer again. He is such a good man..it shows in his actions with his family, church, and friends. He is scared and so stressed right now. He is trying to carry on if nothing is wrong..please pray for him.
Replies
6
Views
168
  • Locked
pray for me ineed holy spirit power my heart now = thanks to all ###
Replies
7
Views
426
  • Locked
Thank you Father God, for overcoming and overpowering Satan, I thank you for precious Jesus, I thank you for your word and for all the wonderful prayers that are being prayed for me by others. Already my mind is healing, already I can see more clearly how Satan tries to influence me, and how he...
Replies
3
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom