2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to reveal to me, and guide me to his will for mine and ###'s situation.
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Jesus looked at them and said, "with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." I know this Lord, so when and will you restore my marriage soon. I ask you Lord to find what you will say to me and hope to you will, faith says yes. God guide me to this answer, I ask. Amen
Replies
7
Views
227
  • Locked
please pray with me, sins i join the prayer request lately i start to receive emails from a address i don't know telling me that thy are biz y praying for my problems and thy say around the 16 and 17 God have reveal to them that i will receive some thing big, but now thy telling me to deposit...
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for my niece ###, as she is doing an access course, but is struggling on her studies in sociology, please pray Father will give her light and wisdom and insight and a revelation and the words so and the clarity of mind and focus so she can do this essay and finish it by Tuesday, Amen
Replies
4
Views
140
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend and her husband who are filing for divorce that they come together again in loving service to each other and their two children. And please pray for the husband's healing from recent surgery. Thank you for your prayers!!!
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
Ballad ### and Music Note ### Our Father in Heaven ... The Music of Your Voice A vase upon the mantelpiece, A ship upon the sea, A goat upon a mountain-top Are much the same to me; But when you mention melon jam, Or picnics by the creek, Or apple pies, or pantomimes, I love to hear you...
Replies
3
Views
120
E
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ###. She used to be in the ### youth group in ### - and various other christian church groups until she got sick. So far, every antibiotic that she's been given has not worked. Her body has rejected most of them, she has been sick since ###, and the doctors diagnosed...
Replies
5
Views
192
  • Locked
Please pray that I can return overseas soon to work and join my wife in ###. We attempted to return to the US and make a life here—and I attempted to teach high school here. In contrast to the years of success overseas, it was a disaster and I lost my job when the cutbacks began. I wish to...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
Pray that I stop stressing out on my way to work. Pray that I am confident and do not make mistakes on the computer and also pray that I don't make things fall on the floor. Thanks all!
Replies
5
Views
143
G
  • Locked
my family and I have been in a desperate situation. I have a ### months baby who is crying from hunger, and we can't do anything. We ourselves have nothing to eat and no money to buy anything. It's so depressing. What must I do in situations like these?
Replies
6
Views
184
Back
Top Bottom