2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help me during this difficult, trying time in my life. I know I've erred but please grant me peace of mind and the realization that You are in control. You are all worth trusting. I give You my life. Please see me through this time of trial. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband who does not have love for me after 15 years and two sons. Please pray for his heart to return to me and to God!
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### who has been missing since yesterday and my family during this time.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Asking prayers that God will heal my mind from mental torment, paranoia, fear, nervousness, and ###.
Replies
6
Views
151
P
  • Locked
Dear prayer partner, Please pray and stand in proxy for ### to never have desire or no more taste for alcohol. Please pray for ### to get a sponsor and have the strength and wisdom to do the right thing and never abuse alcohol again. Also please pray for his health/ sleep apnea and neuropathy...
Replies
4
Views
115
  • Locked
God's hedge of protection over me, my mind, my body, my marriage and family
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
Lord please help me now! I have not had my prayer request answered. Lord Yeshua, I beseech you to intervene on my behalf. I am not a selfish or materialistic person. Circumstances, out of my control, have made it impossible for me to continue to live the simple life that I have. Please Lord...
Replies
4
Views
103
C
  • Locked
Please agree in prayer for my little family. We have relocated to a new area because of my husband's job. I need to regain employment haven't worked since ### and we need to save up some money for a rental house right now we are staying in a small motel and paying by the week which makes it hard...
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
going back to work part time starting Monday for the mean boss in the difficult department. please pray that I will stay out of trouble and glorify God and that I can transfer OUT of that department as soon as I can. thank you peace of Christ to you
Replies
9
Views
173
  • Locked
I'll liked for everyone to pray for the doors to be open so that my son can get a job. Please pray for favor as he puts these in to apply for a job. I thanks everybody in the NAME of Jesus Amen.
Replies
4
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom