2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
6 hours from now I would be having my first Exam. Please pray for me to be successful in Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
199
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the left side of my body and now it's on the right side too. I don't know what it is but it is starting to affect my overall health and mood. I've been praying on this for weeks now. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help so can you...
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
please pray that ### be reunited with the love of ### life, pray ### has a change of heart, ###'ll be a man, mature, honest and faithful. ### gets off the streets, and go back home with ### family, pray God softens ### heart and whisper ### name to ### in ### sleep, and ### comes back to ###...
Replies
4
Views
82
O
  • Locked
I sincerely beg you to pray for my wife, ###. She diagnose with a pancreatic cancer and doctor say unable to operate. Her cancer had spread to her liver. Now her only hope is on the Lord. Only the Lord can cure her. She is all I have in this world and I can't afford to lost her. Please, if the...
Replies
6
Views
182
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### year old son diagnosed with a mental disorder. Pray for healing and that he not abuse substances. Pray that he will make wise decisions and stay out of jail. Please surround him with protection.
Replies
7
Views
180
jaoli
J
  • Locked
Please pray that my prayers regarding my friend ### will be answered and that God will lead and guide him. I thank God for giving me such a good friend and I pray that God will be with him and that he will bless our friendship and help me to be a good friend too.
Replies
3
Views
71
D
  • Locked
please pray for my strength my ### pass away and i need prayer i know she at peace and not in pain so please pray for me and pray for my health and ###
Replies
8
Views
275
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for a dear family member that has been divorced for about ### years now. They are so lonely and just wants someone to love them. They have a great job, nice house, and would be good to any woman but just needs to find one that will love them for who they are. They got...
Replies
4
Views
156
C
  • Locked
Please pray, I really need to major blessings, (1) to avoid surgery (2) financial blessing, I'm in so much debt. Mainly, due to having no insurance that got me in this mess. Please pray, for God to heal me and my financial woes. Thank you, in advance for your prayers, in Jesus name. God Bless!
Replies
3
Views
182
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who has been missing since yesterday. Also for ### during this time.
Replies
7
Views
156
Back
Top Bottom