2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
god bless me with a new job, a new car and a new house. And also bring the man my mom has been praying for into her life. Bless her with happiness and lord you know she deserves it, after all she has been through since the birth of me and my siblings. and bless her with the house she dreams of...
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Dear God my children have been hurt and used and r###, neglected and abused. Please grant them peace, healing and safety and protection in Jesus Name Amen. The worker and the care aker in my child's life and the people I have moved into my children's life hate me and have said they hate my child...
Replies
8
Views
124
  • Locked
Please Lord God I beseech you, remove the obstacle that has entered my home. There is no room for distraction or sloth from this person. I pray you steady my hand that my skills don't take hold of them.
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Please pray that God will send me two renters. I depend on renting my bedrooms out to obtain money for groceries and gas. I live off of social security.
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
please pray that my daughter is placed with a family who loves her and will not hurt her. please pray for a cure for AIDS and other disease, please pray for my children too no longer be abused and ridiculed and that God will at last protect them and heal them and grant/show them favor. Please...
Replies
7
Views
146
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. His body was burned in a brush pile on his farm. Pray that God will heal him with no infections. This man is a disbeliever of God.
Replies
7
Views
108
  • Locked
Father in heaven I pray for your blessing to give me and my husband a child.
Replies
7
Views
116
  • Locked
Thank you father for the gift of life. I come before you tonight asking for the miracle healing of my relationship between me and my ex-wife. Father thank you because I know you have heard my prayer and will have a miracle by tomorrow because you have told us to seek and it shall be given...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Wife's suffering in her body. ### causing emotional suffering. Join me I'm prayer that she is granted relief. And give praise she has agreed to join us in ###.
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
my exam is on the 17th Feb. 2013. 5 hours from now. please pray that the Lord will help me this time to do a wonderful job in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom