Please pray for ###. His body was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###. His body was burned in a brush pile on his farm. Pray that God will heal him with no infections. This man is a disbeliever of God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord I ask for your healing, lay your healing hands upon ### that he will be healed by your stripes. Let no scars show physically and emotionally upon him, Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray, amen.
 
Praying for a speedy recovery free of complications. Please God take care of your child and help in managing all pain and fear. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for a prayer he’s been going through some illness God knows please help him be free from the struggles
Replies
10
Views
251
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, I am asking for prayers, praying that he can beat this cancer. Please pray FOR HIM. He is going through chemo. He is now going to be started radiation. Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! He still has cancer that...
Replies
7
Views
210
I urge for your prayers upon my ### and his health, God you are the true doctor, you are our healer. Place your healing hand upon him and his body. I pray for myself as his wife to be healed too.
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom