2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God heals the depression, loneliness, and mental illness. That the Lord heals all of the trauma that I have brought into the lives of my children and others. That people see my babies for the beautiful human beings that they are in need of help and not as my children or...
Replies
4
Views
81
A
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance and timely resolution of debts.
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my mother as she has to deal with the people she has to work with who hate her because of her belief in the Lord. Please pray that the Lord continues to fight for her and give her financial provisions to sustain her. She must again deal with these people on Sunday, it...
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
Update: On my prayer request about my broken friendship..well today I texted her again to ask if she received the gift that I sent and she replied "no".. it was not response that I was hoping for but at least she replied back. I know that God will continue to restore this friendship in his...
Replies
4
Views
175
  • Locked
Dear God, Now my husband has been in trouble for a DUI and then he was caught driving without his license. Now the police are watching and I have been pulled over because they thought it was him driving. I feel afraid to go anywhere knowing I am being watched by the police. Please make my...
Replies
10
Views
190
  • Locked
Patty Ann left me 5 1/2 months ago, she is struggling with God. I have been talking with her for a couple of weeks now. She is back and forth now, one day she loves me and then the next day she doesn't. I told her to have faith in God, she told me she has zero faith, and the only way she will...
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
Please pray that I do not keep going back to drugs. Please pray that I stop being a loser. Please pray that my children recover from sexual abuse and neglect. Please pray that I stop asking for things out of fear and ignorance. Please pray that none of my children die from HIV/AIDS. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
89
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray my husband would come to You transformed by your grace and love. I pray that you would convict him and bring him far away from the affair that is destroying our family. I pray that You would give him the faith that You can restore this.
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
Dear God, Please grace ### person with a better job. It is hard to work a job that you know doesn't fit you. Lead this person to a place that will bring happiness along with a suitable income. Amen
Replies
6
Views
100
B
  • Locked
Need prayer, help me through this hard time, give me the strength to deal with it all. Still waiting on my hearing date for disability, just trying to hang in there. I've been dealing with depression, due to all the medical problems. I thank God every day for all he has done for me, I know he...
Replies
7
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom