Healing And Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
Patty Ann left me 5 1/2 months ago, she is struggling with God. I have been talking with her for a couple of weeks now. She is back and forth now, one day she loves me and then the next day she doesn't. I told her to have faith in God, she told me she has zero faith, and the only way she will accept The Lord is if He knocks her down. Please pray that The Lord will soften her heart and she will accept him in her life and give her faith to believe in him, also for reconciliation. Thank you Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord I'm here for ### that wherever she is this prayer is for her, touch her heart, bless her, take all bad influence away from her do not let no evil touch her soul, Lord she is one of your children and right now she needs you the most, we believe you will turn things around in her husband's favor and she will see the truth and go back home, Lord show her your light and cover her with your grace let her know that it's time for her to go home....in the name of Jesus....amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### and I are currently separated and she says she no longer believes in God. Could you please pray that she finds her way back to God and to eliminate all anger in our hearts so we can heal and reconcile for our kids.
Replies
7
Views
142
Dear Lord, I pray for my beloved ### who is suffering because of her son. She feels betrayed by him and sad because he is cruel to her and is being poorly advised by the family of his deceased father against his mother. I ask for healing, peace and reconciliation for them as she's starting to...
Replies
10
Views
266
"Dear Prayer Team, I am writing to humbly request your prayers for a deeply personal and difficult situation. I am seeking God’s mercy and forgiveness for all my past mistakes and sins. I truly desire to be right before Him and find peace in His grace. I also ask for your prayers regarding a man...
Replies
5
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom