Please pray that I do not keep going back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
Please pray that I do not keep going back to drugs. Please pray that I stop being a loser. Please pray that my children recover from sexual abuse and neglect. Please pray that I stop asking for things out of fear and ignorance. Please pray that none of my children die from HIV/AIDS. Please pray that people will stop using things that I said to hurt my children and that the people who are supposed to help/protect my children would do that instead of just saying no because I am a bad person and am hated, stupid. Please pray that God will place people in my children's/little girl's lives who will pray for/support them all of their lives. Please pray that God hears my prayers and helps my child that she gets enough to eat and is not made to sleep outside or have sex with anyone, that no one ever raises another hurtful hand to her.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I tried to reconnect with people from my hometown church, but they seem to act like I betrayed them or something for leaving. I moved to another country for a few years and it seems I may be going back. They made a lot of drama behind my back and this is all very confusing. I tried to reconnect...
Replies
6
Views
330
Please pray for me to keep going and overcome all these inflation costs and have a good Christmas.
Replies
5
Views
234
Jesus knows my many unspoken prayer requests and the ones I am asking for are pray that God heal my body, God protect my children and my family spiritually and in the natural, God heal my hurt and bitterness and remove vengeance, contempt, and anger from my heart. May Jesus bestow upon me a...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom