2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I don't know how to talk about this but I need all your prayers that all I know in this. My husband works in a bar at night for all his life he used to drink 24/7 now he drinks maybe 3 times per month and wine and I been praying for him to quit completely that habit and God is doing it and I can...
Replies
3
Views
223
B
  • Locked
kindly prayer for me, my child by name ### ### went missing home on ###/###/#### in ###. the child was in class one and aged ### years. I want my child to appear. thanks and God bless you. ### ### ###
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord helps me to be clean in my home and in my ways. No lying, smoking. I feel like I want to die, but I do not want my children to suffer for my sin and I do not want to leave them without someone who loves them. Please pray that I will pray daily, that I do not lose...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Please help me to pray for what I want, God knows about it.
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
Please help me to pray what I want, God knows about it.
Replies
7
Views
163
  • Locked
please prayer warriors pray for ### i have so many worries in my heart which ### am not able to say out... ### come to your feet father...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
I have a situation in my family where I am feeling very taken advantage of and I want the Lord to work a miracle in this situation. The Lord knows all about it.
Replies
3
Views
111
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my deliverance from homosexuality and Salvation.
Replies
7
Views
130
  • Locked
please pray for my friend ###. please pray for his healing. please pray for his family. please pray for their health, safety, protection and provision. Thank You Father for Your Goodness, Your Grace, Your Mercy, Your Patience, in Jesus' name. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Lord, please help me to pray without fear. Please bring peace and blessing to the family who is helping my children. Please do not let there continue to be any abuse to my children. Please let the worker put my child in a home where she is welcome. The woman said she does not want her, and the...
Replies
4
Views
93
absolutelyali
A
Back
Top Bottom