kindly prayer for me, my child by name ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAKARI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BAKARI

Guest
kindly prayer for me, my child by name ### ### went missing home on ###/###/#### in ###.

the child was in class one and aged ### years.

I want my child to appear.

thanks and God bless you.

### ###

###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight Lord I ask that you help them find ### and return him safely home. Lord be with ### and his family during this difficult time. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
DO NOT FEAR!

ISAIAH 41:10

"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU; DO NOT ANXIOUSLY LOOK ABOUT YOU, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, SURELY I WILL HELP YOU, SURELY I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My oldest child is hopefully finishing college this May, yesterday they called me upset that they may be failing a class, this plunged ### into a depression, ### has suffered from depression in the past, pray that ### is able to graduate, I worry this will derail ### and ### will not be able to...
Replies
10
Views
218
We request for prayer request to come back home he just disappear on Friday around 00h30 so Men of God we are looking for prayer request to you and your team pray for my child ### ### to come back home
Replies
8
Views
320
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom