Please pray that the lord helps me to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
Please pray that the Lord helps me to be clean in my home and in my ways. No lying, smoking. I feel like I want to die, but I do not want my children to suffer for my sin and I do not want to leave them without someone who loves them. Please pray that I will pray daily, that I do not lose another child to death. I am afraid for them. That I become a strong mature woman for the days I am here. Help me to take all of this past junk and place it where it goes and leave it there. Please stop the people who are spying on me and talking to me when I am asking them to leave my life. That the Lord will allow me to take back all of the things I said that gave people permission to hurt or abuse me or my children and stops all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening everyone I come here requesting your prayers that I can hear the Lord's voice I have been doing an effort to grow closer to him and I really want to hear his voice I trust that with Jesus Christ's help my wish will become true. I would love to continue growing closer to God as I've...
Replies
8
Views
314
Please pray that God helps me be a better person.
Replies
6
Views
317
Please pray that God helps me in my goal.
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom