EVELYNNR
Humble Prayer Warrior
I don't know how to talk about this but I need all your prayers that all I know in this. My husband works in a bar at night for all his life he used to drink 24/7 now he drinks maybe 3 times per month and wine and I been praying for him to quit completely that habit and God is doing it and I can give my testimony about that, also he used to smoke for all his life I was praying for him to quit that and he did completely no more smoking and not even craves it, so honor God and I am thankful with him for all that.
But now because he hasn't been able to find a job during the day a friend of him offered him to work in his bar at night that's Thursday, Friday, Sat and Sundays he been looking and sending applications for a job during the day of inventory control manager, buyer position or supervisor but it seems like most of the people wants someone with a degree and he doesn't have one. He used to work 3 years ago as an inventory control manager in ### and now it has been really hard for him to find any. I keep praying for him because he needs to be delivered from that job in that bar because God knows that's not a good environment, sins and not only that temptation to go back to the drinking habit. Please keep him in your prayers for him to be delivered from that job and to find another job during the day and to be delivered from temptation and for someday to quit completely that habit.
Today he told me that one of his friends who work there told him about ecstasy pills that is wonderful to make love and that is a wonderful experience, I was so disturb when he was telling me all that, that his friend told him how fun time him and his wife have when they both take those pills. So he wants for us to try it to see if its true. This is what I am talking about why he needs to be away from that kind of job, the is all kind of temptation. I ask him after if he been taking those pills without letting me know? I even made him swear and he said that he hasn't I don't know if I should believe him or not! I just was reading on Internet about those pills and they said people take it to party, because it relaxes you and give you energy, keep you awake and for sex to. I am so sorry about talking about this but I need every bodies prayer for my husband ### to be delivered from that habit of those pills for somehow or another for him to realize that that's not good for him and also to touch his heart each day for him to come to Christ. We pray in Jesus name for ### to be delivered from all temptation on that bar where he is working and for all bad friendships to be removed completely out his life, to be removed completely from the habit of drinking and for someday soon for him to make a decision to quit this habit and to come to Christ. We all pray in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you Jesus we honed you. ###
But now because he hasn't been able to find a job during the day a friend of him offered him to work in his bar at night that's Thursday, Friday, Sat and Sundays he been looking and sending applications for a job during the day of inventory control manager, buyer position or supervisor but it seems like most of the people wants someone with a degree and he doesn't have one. He used to work 3 years ago as an inventory control manager in ### and now it has been really hard for him to find any. I keep praying for him because he needs to be delivered from that job in that bar because God knows that's not a good environment, sins and not only that temptation to go back to the drinking habit. Please keep him in your prayers for him to be delivered from that job and to find another job during the day and to be delivered from temptation and for someday to quit completely that habit.
Today he told me that one of his friends who work there told him about ecstasy pills that is wonderful to make love and that is a wonderful experience, I was so disturb when he was telling me all that, that his friend told him how fun time him and his wife have when they both take those pills. So he wants for us to try it to see if its true. This is what I am talking about why he needs to be away from that kind of job, the is all kind of temptation. I ask him after if he been taking those pills without letting me know? I even made him swear and he said that he hasn't I don't know if I should believe him or not! I just was reading on Internet about those pills and they said people take it to party, because it relaxes you and give you energy, keep you awake and for sex to. I am so sorry about talking about this but I need every bodies prayer for my husband ### to be delivered from that habit of those pills for somehow or another for him to realize that that's not good for him and also to touch his heart each day for him to come to Christ. We pray in Jesus name for ### to be delivered from all temptation on that bar where he is working and for all bad friendships to be removed completely out his life, to be removed completely from the habit of drinking and for someday soon for him to make a decision to quit this habit and to come to Christ. We all pray in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you Jesus we honed you. ###
