Lord I praise you and give you thanks it seems as tho my husband's heart is being softened but he still talking to other women. Lord please remove the women temptation and lies from his life bring out my marriage together and let us all be well I'm the morning so we can attend church amen
Heavenly Father, prayer for the people who in needs of healing. Special Intention to ###, bless all his family to surpass this burden and trials. Prayer to my ### for his quick recovery. Prayer for all the people who needs your spirits. Bless also my family, relatives and friends keep us away...
Please pray for my family to unite with one another and to support and love one another. Please pray for me to humble myself and not envy others. Please pray for the financial wealth of my family and job security for all.
thank you
Please continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. I have court coming up on the 25th and I ask that you pray that God will resolve this matter before then. Pray that God will allow me to remain with my family. I love and need them and they need me. Pray for my sons' anxiety and for our...
Dear God, please help me form a relationship with my mom that is not based on hate & evil. That my mom may find the Lord our God. That she understand that I am more capable than what she believes, Lord help her to see the light & understand.
Dear Father, please give healing. She is suffering from a urinary infection; she is already in her third month. I have never seen anyone bearing this type of pain, but she is bearing it. Please heal her. Thanking you in the name of Jesus. Amen
Please keep me and my 2 sisters in your prayers we are 2 days from becoming Homeless on the streets of ###! and 2 weeks from having no vehicle so Please Pray God's Blessings and safety for us and that he works a 48 hour miracle financially thank you sooo much please pray for the ### sisters!
Please speak with the LORD FOR ME, AS I NEED AN AMOUNT OF $$$ THAT WILL KEEP THE WOLF FROM THE DOOR REBUILD MY BUSINESS AND ALLOW ME TO HEAD HOME TO BE WITH MY LOVED ONE (S) 'THANK YOU ALL