An All To Common Request For Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velmar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Velmar

Guest
Please speak with the LORD FOR ME, AS I NEED AN AMOUNT OF $$$ THAT WILL KEEP THE WOLF FROM THE DOOR REBUILD MY BUSINESS AND ALLOW ME TO HEAD HOME TO BE WITH MY LOVED ONE (S) 'THANK YOU ALL
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Replies
12
Views
104
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments for me and my sons do not end before they were initially intended to end. I pray that God helps me and my sons financially pertaining to my mortgage payments and my other financial obligations, and that we have financial security and...
Replies
10
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom