2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will remove all cancer cells out of my body.
Replies
9
Views
295
  • Locked
I pray in God’s name that my friend ### in ###, ###, ### is ok & that the Lord’s will is being done in his life, that he is safe & well, that he starts getting my text messages soon, so we can reconnect & communicate with him again, Lord help ### & I to get through this hard time, & that the...
Replies
4
Views
129
  • Locked
Please Lord help me patient to bring my love back to me. I miss him so much. I know deep down in his heart he can continue his life with me. I don't want to start my life with someone else. Please Lord Jesus. I'm sorry for my sins. Please help me to be strong. I have strong faith. You have given...
Replies
4
Views
141
L
  • Locked
I am still going through my ### case at the moment to get my kids back and I am finding it really hard to remember things that have happened in the past and I feel like they are judging me on that which isn't my fault, I pray that I will get finished this week in the ### and pray that I get my...
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
Please help me. Please pray for me. Why hasn't ### contacted me. Isn't he interested anymore. Please please bring us together. Please pray that he comes to me. I desperately need a miracle here. Please send ### to me. Please Lord I'm begging you.
Replies
5
Views
104
M
  • Locked
My husband lost his job because the company said they were going in a different direction. We have children, one of which is a 19-year-old college student with severe asthma. We have no medical coverage and the unemployment barely covers our living expenses. We both are seeking employment with...
Replies
4
Views
129
  • Locked
I would like to ask for prayers for all those people that don't know about Jesus. He has done so many good things for me and my son ###, and my family. There's so many people in this world that need our Savior that sits at the right hand of the Heavenly Father. Jesus is real. Please trust him.
Replies
4
Views
113
J
  • Locked
Praise God my name is ### requesting prayer for our marriage and my fiance name is ### we have lot of issues happening so I need it to happen with God's blessing and my parents please do pray for us - thanking you ###, ### Ph no-###
Replies
6
Views
142
Z
  • Locked
I great you all in the name of Jesus, may you please pray with me that all the bad luck in my life may go away in the mighty name of Jesus and that I may have financial freedom and good luck in my life in everything that comes my way. I pray that my children have peace of mind and are blessed...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
Praise God for answering your prayers for me last January. Now, I need your help again to pray that I will pass all the hurdles in my training. Also, my family needs the provisions of the Lord so we can overcome all our daily needs. In Jesus's Name, I pray. Amen! Thank you for praying for me...
Replies
6
Views
625
Back
Top Bottom